Monday, May 31, 2010

Saturday Adventure: 2-foot Bay

This group continues to amaze me.  Sometimes I think I don't live in my little tropical paradise at all.  The question always come up, "how do they find these places?"  I have lived here for most of my life, and every place I have been with this group has been new to me.  I feel like a tourist!  This is like having a staycation every weekend.








Saturday's walk was from West Indies Oil to 2-foot bay.  Well the beach was not really 2 feet, more like quite a few feet, but it was like having your own tiny beach.  I could imagine having a beach bash and it would just be wild!  Although we got caught in a heavy downpour, I still had a great walk.  I am looking forward to next week.







And of course, we walked to the beach and enjoyed walking back, soaked down with refreshing rain water!