Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Electrical Excitement June

**Nerd** warning.

Still going kinda strong.

It might seem weird that I am referring to a June bill when July is almost complete. 

That's because the meter was read the first week of July, billed in July, and payment expected in August. 

So that means for a 30-day period the bill is $129.46 which is not at all good.  That is almost a $10 difference from May's bill.  With the discount for paying by the due date, the actual bill is $116.51.

I am not very happy with this at all.  Things I can't control is the time of the year and the Summer heat.  I don't mind sweating, but this is really tough at night, I just end up being miserable and unable to sleep.

30 day Billing Recap

Jan $155.52 ugh!
Feb $166.47 OMG, WTH
Mar $130.61 Goal!
Apr $147.85 Goal! not low enough
May $108.15 New Low!! OMG...I can't believe it
Jun $116.51 Goal, but I am not happy, wrong direction