Monday, July 05, 2010

Saturday Adventure: Sugar Loaf

Fabulous!  This hike was a straight through roughly 2 hour trek.  If I was scared of highs, I would have freaked out in this one.  The trail was at times both terrifying and exciting at the same time.  I feel like I should be knighted for extraordinary bravery.  I am just kidding, I have a blast and as usual had some help along the way.  It was worth it getting up at the wee hours of the morning.  Luckily, I was able to take pictures along the way and as usual spectacular views.

Views of English Harbour and Dockyard. 

Parts of the trail (the scary and exciting parts!)
This part of the trail was near a cave and very steep side of Sugar Loaf
This is a view of the cave we had to navigate from a different perspective
And we can't forget the natural vegetation

Total blast....Loved it!!!!